Addition of Director in Company
Above prices are included government fee which is 600.
Including Govt Fees and Out of Pocket Expenses for DIR-3, DSC Charges, DIR-12 Charges.
DELIVERABLE UNDER DIRECTOR APPOINTMENT:
- Allotment of director identification number (DIN),
- DIN approval letter from ministry of corporate affairs (MCA).
- Digital signature certificate token (DSC - validity 2 years).
- Updated master data from MCA portal (indicating new director appointment).
SERVICE DELIVERY TIME:
- Whole process will take 3 working days
PROCESS OF DIRECTOR APPOINTMENT:
Step-1 Apply for DSC of director to be appointed.
Step-2 Apply for director identification number (DIN) through FORM DIR -3.
Step-3 Preparation of documents such as DIR 2, INC 9 declaration, board resolution, resolution passed at EGM etc.
Step-4 Signing of documents mentioned in STEP -3 by existing as well as new director.
Step-5 Online filing of form DIR-12.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DIRECTOR APPOINTMENT:
- Name of the Company in which the director is to be appointed.
- PAN card of new director
- Photograph of new director
- Aadhar card of new director
- Mobile and email ID of new director
- DL/Voter ID/ Passport, Anyone document of new director
- Bank Statement/ Electricity Bill in the name of a new director, Anyone documents of a new director for present address proof.
A digital signature certificate token (DSC) of anyone existing director is Required.
The director to be appointed must have a hard copy of PAN and address proof for video verification for obtaining a digital signature (DSC).