Inclusive of government fees for Name Approval and authorized capital of INR 1 lakh and digital signature certificate for 3 subscribers. Note : Above mentioned government fees as per Delhi state, for any state Government fees, exceed INR 500 shall be collected extra.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Two Proposed Names
- The objective of the proposed company
Subscribers & Director’s Documents
- PAN Card of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Photograph of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Aadhar Card of the Subscribers/Directors
- Mobile and Email of all the Subscribers/Directors
- DL/Voter ID/ passport, anyone documents of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Bank statement/ Electricity Bill in the name of the Subscribers/Directors, anyone documents of all the subscribers/directors
Proof of Registered Office
- Latest utility bill i.e. electricity, landline, water bill, etc.
- For a rented place, a rent agreement is required in the name of the proposed company
Subscribers must have a hard copy of PAN and Address proof for the video verification of obtaining a digital signature (DSC)
DELIVERABLE UNDER PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Certificate of incorporation
- Company name approval
- Director identification numbers (DIN)
- Digital signature token for directors
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- ESI/PF registration
- Company PAN card
- Company TAN number
PROCESS OF PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
Step-1 Choose a unique name for your company using Spice+ Part-A.
Step-2 Apply for DSC for subscribers.
Step-3 Drafting of DIR-2 & other documents.
Step-4 Online preparation of Spice+ PartB , eMOA, eAOA & AGILEPRO.
Step-5 Online filing of Spice+ Part B, eMOA, eAOA & AGILEPRO.
Step-6 Get a certificate of incorporation, PAN & TAN of your company.
SERVICE DELIVERY TIME
One week post submission of documents