Above prices are included GST Registration's govt fees which is zero and includes gst.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GST REGISTRATION:
Proprietor /Company/LLP Documents
- PAN card of the Proprietor/Company/LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation, If having
- Objectives of Proprietorship/Company/LLP
- PAN card of Proprietor/Directors/Partners
- Aadhar card Proprietor/Directors/Partners
- Mobile and email of Proprietor/directors/partners
Proof of Property
- Latest utility bill i.e., electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- Rent agreement in the name of the business
- Canceled cheque or bank statement in the name of proprietor /company/LLP.
For validation of application aadhar card OTP is required to submit GST application
DELIVERABLE UNDER GST REGISTRATION:
- GST Registration Certificate
PROCESS OF GST REGISTRATION:
- Step-1 Collection of documents.
- Step-2 Online filing of GST application.
- Step-3 Aadhar card link OTP verification to submit GST application.
- Step-5 Approval From GST department within 7 working days
SERVICE DELIVERY TIME:
- Apply within 2 working days post submission of documents and GST department will take 7 days to approve.