Udyam Registration- MSME
Above prices are included government fee which is zero.
There is no government fee for udyam registration, this professional fees charges by the professional for providing support for obtaining it.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UDYAM REGISTRATION:
- PAN Card of the proprietor/LLP/company
- Certificate of Incorporation, if having
- Business Objective/MOA/LLP Deed, if having
- GST certificate, if having
Business Owner's Documents
- PAN card of the directors/partners
- Aadhar card of the directors/partners
- Mobile and email of all the directors/partners
- Number of employees in the proprietor/LLP/company with bifurcation in male and females.
- Investment in Plant and Machinery as on 31st March 2019 as per ITR
- Cancelled Cheque or bank Statement in the name of the proprietor/LLP/company
DELIVERABLE UNDER UDYAM REGISTRATION:
- Udyam registration certificate
PROCESS OF UDYAM REGISTRATION:
- Submission of Documents mentioned in below mentioned checklist
- Mobile number must be linked with Aadhar card
- Online submission of udyam registration form
SERVICE DELIVERY TIME:
- We will apply within 2 working days post submission of documents and the department will take one week for approval.