Information about Form DPT-3
What is eForm DPT-3?
In case to file a return of Deposits to the Registrar eForm DPT-3.
- Form DPT-3 is required to be filed pursuant to rules 16 and 16A of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules, 2014.
According to rule 16: Return of deposits to be filed with the Registrar every company other than the Government company to which these rules apply, on or before the 30th day of June, of every year, file with the Registrar, has to file a return in Form DPT-3 along with the fee and furnish the information contained therein as on the 31st day of March of that year duly audited
by the auditor of the company.
According to Rule 16(A) (3) of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules, 2014 every company other than a Government company has to file a one-time return of outstanding receipt of money or loan by a company but not considered as deposits, in terms of clause (c) of sub-rule -1 of rule 2 from the 01st April 2014 to 31st March 2019, as specified
in Form DPT-3 within 90 days from 31st March 2019 along with the fee as provided in the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014).
Due Date of Form DPT 3
- The due date for a Onetime Return for disclosure of details of outstanding money or loan received by a company but not considered as deposits in terms of rule 2(1)(c) of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules, 2014 is within 90 days from 31st March 2019
- The due date for Return of deposits’ or ‘Particulars of transactions by a company not considered as deposit as per rule 2 (I) (c) of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules, 2014’ or ‘Return of Deposit and Particulars of transactions by a company not considered as a deposit is 30th June of every year.
The Companies (Registration of offices and Fees) Rules, 2014
- Fee for filing e-Forms or documents in case of the company has a share capital.
Nominal Share Capital
Less than 1,00,000
1,00,000 to 4,99,999
5,00,000 to 24,99,999
25,00,000 to 99,99,999
1,00,00,000 or more
- A company without a share capital: Rs. 200 per document.
- Additional Fees Rules
Period of delays
Up to 30 days
2 times of normal fees
More than 30 days and up to 60 days
4 times the normal fees
More than 60 days and up to 90 days
6 times the normal fees
More than 90 days and up to 180 days
10 times of normal fees
More than 180 days
12 times the normal fees