Importer Exporter Code (IEC) Registration
Above prices are included government fee which is 500.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IEC REGISTRATION:
Proprietor /Company/LLP Documents
• PAN Card of the Proprietor/Company/LLP
• Certificate of Incorporation, if having
• PAN Card of all the Proprietor/Directors
• Aadhar Card of the Proprietor/Directors
• Mobile and Email of all the Proprietor/Directors
Proof of Property
• Latest Utility Bill i.e. Electricity
• Ownership Proof i.e. Property Tax, Sales deed etc.
• If rented place then Rent Agreement or NOC in the name of the Proprietor /Company/LLP
• Cancelled Cheque or bank Statement in the name of the Proprietor /Company/LLP.
For validation of application aadhar card OTP is required to submit IEC application.
DELIVERABLE UNDER IEC REGISTRATION:
• IEC registration certificate
PROCESS OF IEC REGISTRATION:
• Step-1 Collection of documents.
• Step-2 Online filing of IEC Application.
• Step-3 Aadhar card link OTP Verification to submit IEC application.
• Step-4 Provisional IEC certificate generated immediately after payment.
• Step-5 Approval from DGFT within 3 working days.
SERVICE DELIVERY TIME:
• Apply within 2 working days post submission of documents and DGFT will take 3 days to approve.