Nidhi Company Registration in India
Above prices are included Nidhi Company Registration in India's govt fees which is 3551 in Karnataka and includes gst.
Authorised capital till 4 lakh and digital signature certificate for 8 subscribers.
Note : Above mentioned government fees as per in Karnataka state , if there is any change in Nidhi Company Registration in India's Government fees, We'll ask for extra amount.
Documents Required IN KARNATAKA
1. Two Proposed Names
2. Objective of the proposed company
1. PAN Card of all the Directors
2. Photograph of all the Directors
3. Aadhar Card of the Directors
4. Mobile and Email of all the Directors
5. DL/Voter ID/ passport, anyone documents of all the directors
6. Bank statement/ passbook/ Electricity Bill in the name of the
directors, anyone documents of all the directors
Proof of Registered Office
1. Latest Utility Bill i.e. Electricity
2. Ownership Proof i.e. Property Tax, Sales deed, etc.
3. If rented place then NOC in the name of the company
Note: Subscribers must have a hard copy of PAN and Address proof for the video verification of obtaining a digital signature (DSC)
Deliverable IN KARNATAKA
- Certificate of incorporation
- Company name approval
- Director identification numbers (DIN)
- Digital signature token for directors
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- ESI/PF registration
- Company PAN card
- Company TAN number
Process IN KARNATAKA
Step-1 Choose a unique name for your company using Spice+ Part-A.
Step-2 Apply for DSC for subscribers.
Step-3 Drafting of DIR-2 & other documents.
Step-4 Online preparation of Spice+ PartB , eMOA, eAOA & AGILEPRO.
Step-5 Online filing of Spice+ Part B, eMOA, eAOA & AGILEPRO.
Step-6 Get a certificate of incorporation, PAN & TAN of your company.
Time Taken IN KARNATAKA
One week post submission of documents