Private Limited Company
Above prices are included Private Limited Company's govt fees which is 9081 in Madhya Pradesh and includes gst.
Authorised capital till 10 lakh and digital signature certificate for 2 subscribers.
Note : Above mentioned government fees as per in Madhya Pradesh state , if there is any change in Private Limited Company's Government fees, We'll ask for extra amount.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION: IN MADHYA PRADESH
- Two Proposed Names
- The objective of the proposed company
Subscribers & Director’s Documents
- PAN Card of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Photograph of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Aadhar Card of the Subscribers/Directors
- Mobile and Email of all the Subscribers/Directors
- DL/Voter ID/ passport, anyone documents of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Bank statement/ Electricity Bill in the name of the Subscribers/Directors, anyone documents of all the subscribers/directors
Proof of Registered Office
- Latest utility bill i.e. electricity, landline, water bill, etc.
- For a rented place, a rent agreement is required in the name of the proposed company
Subscribers must have a hard copy of PAN and Address proof for the video verification of obtaining a digital signature (DSC)
DELIVERABLE UNDER PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION: IN MADHYA PRADESH
- Certificate of incorporation
- Company name approval
- Director identification numbers (DIN)
- Digital signature token for directors
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- ESI/PF registration
- Company PAN card
- Company TAN number
PROCESS OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION: IN MADHYA PRADESH
Step-1 Choose a unique name for your company using Spice+ Part-A.
Step-2 Apply for DSC for subscribers.
Step-3 Drafting of DIR-2 & other documents.
Step-4 Online preparation of Spice+ PartB , eMOA, eAOA & AGILEPRO.
Step-5 Online filing of Spice+ Part B, eMOA, eAOA & AGILEPRO.
Step-6 Get a certificate of incorporation, PAN & TAN of your company.
SERVICE DELIVERY TIME: IN MADHYA PRADESH
One week post submission of documents