Form for filing XBRL document in respect of profit and loss account and other documents with
the Registrar has to file in eForm 23ACA XBRL.
- The due date for filing the eForm 23AC XBRL is without additional fees up to 30th November 2011 or 60 days from the due date of filing, whichever is later.
- Companies can create their own XBRL documents in-house or engage a third party to convert their financial statements into XBRL form.
- The first step in the creation of an instance document is to do tagging of the XBRL taxonomy elements with the various accounting heads in the books of accounts of the company.
- Once the tagging of financial statement elements with the published taxonomy elements is done, the next step is to create the instance document. An instance document is an XML file that contains business reporting information and represents a collection of financial facts and report-specific information using tags from the XBRL taxonomy.
Got a question?
Know Your Offer and grab it Now.
- All Listed companies;
- All companies which are subsidiaries of listed companies
- All companies having a paid-up capital of Rs. 5 crores and above;
- All companies have a Turnover of Rs 100 crores or above.
- All companies who were required to file their financial statements for FY 2010-11,
- using XBRL mode.
However, the following type of companies are exempted from XBRL filings:
- Banking Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Power Companies
- Non-banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) registered with RBI