A Private Company can be formed with only two persons as members and the directors.
The process of registration of a private company is very simple and completely online. The person desiring to register his company can get his company registered through the Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal. That is www.mca.gov.in. A company is needed to be registered with the registrar of companies or ROC. RoC keeps all the records regarding all the companies in India.
PVT LTD Online Company Registration in India
There are certain requirements for registering a company. These are:
- Digital signatures or DSC of all the subscribers and DIN of the person desiring to be the directors of the company. All the forms which are filed on the MCA portal require Digital signatures of the signatories
- After getting the DSC the form Spice+ is filled on the portal with the required documents as attachments.
Got a question?
Know Your Offer and grab it Now.
- For ID proof- Aadhar Card
- PAN card, passport
- For Address proof
- Latest 2 months Utility bills such as Electricity Bill, Water Bill, bank statements of the subscribers
- Address proof of company registered office – Latest 2 Months Electricity or water bill and if the pace is rented then Rent Agreement, NOC from the owner